apply for a job
Date: May 11, 2017
Location: Singapore (Jurong Island), Singapore, SingaporeApply now »
Chevron is one of the world's leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron Oronite is extending online applications for the position of Senior/Mechanical Technician located in Jurong Island, Singapore through May 25, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
All interested applicants, please read the Data Privacy Notice before submitting application.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Performs maintenance activities on servicing and repair of equipment and facilities
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses faulty equipment to determine root cause of equipment failure, takes remedial action and makes reliability improvements
- Monitors the serviceability of plant equipment and facilities and ensures they adhere to safety, housekeeping and environmental requirements
- Develops and reviews Job Safety Risk Analysis and Procedures
- Diploma or NITEC in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a chemical/refinery or petrochemical industry
- Possess a positive safety mindset
- Previous safety experience in a chemical plant
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidate will work in the Singapore under the local payroll system and benefits.